CityofFina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slave Wine of Gor

Go down

Slave Wine of Gor Empty Slave Wine of Gor

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Slave Wine is a bitter black drink given to slave girls as a contraceptive. The effects of the slave wine last for over a Gorean month. A girl would not serve this wine -- it would be given to her by her Master.

Slave wine is bitter, intentionally so. It's effects last for over a Gorean month.
I did not wish the females to conceive. A female slave is taken off the slave wine
only when it is her Master's intention to breed her.
{Marauders of Gor, pages 23-24}

From a spout on the vessel, grinning, Gorm filled the golden cup. The liquid swirling in the cup was black ... She looked at the black liquid.
"Drink," said the Forkbeard.
She lifted it to her lips, and tasted it. She closed her eyes and lifted her face.
"It is too bitter," she wept ..
One by one, the prizes of Ivar Forkbeard, even the rich, proud Aelgifu,
were forced to down the slave wine.
{Marauders of Gor, pages 83-84}

"Have you had your slave wine?" asked Ina.
"Yes," I said. This is not really a wine, or an alcoholic beverage.
It is called 'slave wine', I think, for the amusement of the Masters. It is extremely bitter. One draught of the substance is reputed to last until the administration of an appropriate 'releaser' ... douses of this foul stuff are usually administered to female slaves at regular intervals, usually once or twice a year.
"The time to worry," said Ina, "is if they decide to make you a breeding slave." I nodded. "You must then drink the releaser," she said. I nodded numbly. "I have been told it is quite good," she said. Slave wine makes sense in a slave-holding culture such as Gor. The breeding of slaves, like any sort of domestic animals,
and particularly valuable ones, is carefully controlled. As a slave, of course, I
could be bred, or crossed, when, and however, my Master might see fit. It is the same as with other animals.
{Dancer of Gor, page 175}

Back to top Go down