CityofFina
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Price of Slaves

Go down

Price of Slaves Empty Price of Slaves

Post by Admin Tue May 07, 2013 11:58 pm

The price of a slave depends upon the training and beauty perceived by the buyer. Prices range anywhere from 2 CT to 40 GT. Some examples of typical pricing below:
Average kettle slave = 6 CT
Average well trained slave = 20 CT - 60 CT
Average Pleasure slave = 1 ST - 2 ST
An exquisitely trained pleasure slave = 4 ST - 6 ST
A Bred Exotic Pleasure Slave
(The high end or anything above it would be an extremely rare thing based on more than her breeding....and highly unrealistic for typical role-play.) = 1 GT - 20 GT
The daughter of a Rich Merchant or Ubar = 20 GT - 40 GT

"I had been sold for six copper tarsks. It was my worth on Gor." ~ (Slave Girl of Gor, p. 251)

"Tupa was added to the chain after me. She brought her captor only twelve copper tarsks."
~ (Slave Girl of Gor, p. 281)

"I brought Rask of Treve, my captor, fifteen copper tarsks."
~ (Slave Girl of Gor, p. 281)

"She was very beautiful in the bit of slave silk. I noted the bells locked on her left ankle. She was slender, dark-haired, dark-eyed. Her eyes were wide. She had exciting legs, well revealed by the slave-height of her brief silk. 'What do you want for her?' I asked Samos. He shrugged. 'Four pieces of gold,' he said. 'I will buy her.'"
~ (Hunters of Gor, p. 15)

"Yesterday I would have regarded her as a four-gold piece girl. But today lovely Ilene's value had considerably increased. The auctioneer, I expected, would close his fist on a price of ten gold pieces for her."
~ (Hunters of Gor, pp. 220 - 221)

"But I did, of course, pay them well and, in my holding, knowing men, saw that they could have their pick of some of Port Kar's most beautiful slave girls. I had purchased the girl whom I had seen dance in the Page Tavern, for forty pieces of gold." ~ (Raiders of Gor, p. 139)

"You saw how I moved,' she challenged. 'Would it not have added a dozen gold pieces to my price?' 'Yes,' I said, 'it would have.'" ~ (Nomads of Gor, pp. 57-58)

Admin
Admin

https://cityoffina.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down